viernes, 19 de febrero de 2016

Rihanna - ANTi (Deluxe)

















"ANTi" es el octavo álbum de Rihanna.

Fue lanzado en Enero del 2016.

El álbum llegó al número 1 en Estados Unidos.

"ANTi" tiene hasta ahora un single:
Work

*

El álbum incluye un poster con la portada y un escrito del otro lado:

I sometimes fear that I am misunderstood.
It is simply because what I want to say,
what I need to say, won't be comprehended
Not because people won't listen,
but because I won't be heard 
Heard in a way I so rightfully deserve.
What I choose to say is so much substance
that people just won't understand
the depth of my message
So my voice is not my weakness,
it is the opposite of what others are afraid of.
My voice is my suit and armor,
my shield, and all that I am.
I will comfortably live, eat, and breathe in it,
until I find the moment to be silent.
I live loudly in my mind, so many hours of the day.
The world is a pin drop sound
compared to the boom that trumps and drumps
against the walls of my cranium.
I live it and love it and despise it
and I am entrapped in it
So being misunderstood, I am not offended
by the gesture, but horoned. If they let us...
Rihanna x Roy Nachum

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario